Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment (CI) programme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, has supported the education of hundreds of Nigerian students through its Post Graduate scholarship scheme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, along with its PSC partners, initiated this scholarship programme to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To qualify for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Before You Start This Application:
1.) Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2016/2017 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2016)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2.) All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
3.) Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4.) Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2016.
Date for Computer Based Test
9th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply, follow the steps below:
a.) Click on “Apply Now” tab.
b.) Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
c.) Proceed to your email box to activate your account
d.) Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
e.) Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
f.) Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
g.) Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level or Bank details in the application portal.
h.) Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
i.) Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
j.) Recheck application information to avoid errors
k.) Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2016 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
l.) You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- What to do if you are yet to secure an internship - June 21, 2017
- 2017/2018 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme - June 21, 2017
- How to Rock Your Next Internship Program – 10 Smart Ways - April 1, 2017