Want to know facts about Bill Gates? Here are seven facts about Bill Gates.
Bill Gates Facts:
“If you Born Poor it’s not Your Mistakes. But if you Die Poor it’s Your Mistakes.” – Bill Gates [tweetthis]”If you Born Poor it’s not Your Mistakes. But if you Die Poor it’s Your Mistakes.” – Bill Gates[/tweetthis]
- Bill Gates earns $250 every second. That’s about $20 million a day and $7.8 billion a year.
- If he drops a thousand dollars, he won’t even bother to pick it up because in the 4 seconds he takes to pick it up, he would have already earned it back.
- U.S’s national dept is about $5.62 trillion. If Bill Gates wants to pay the dept by himself, he will finish it in less than 10 years.
- He can donate $15 to everyone on earth and still be left with $5 million for his pocket money.
- Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in the U.S. If he doesn’t drink and eat, and keep its annual income at $30 million, he’ll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is today.
- If you change all of Bill Gates money to $1 bills, you can make a road from earth to moon 14 times back and forth.
- If Bill Gates were a country, he will be the 37th richest country on earth.
Related: Biography of Bill Gates
Mark Zuckerberg – From Dropout to Internet Standout
Is there any other interesting facts about Bill Gates I failed to mention? let me know in the comment. And hey… don’t forget to share this post with others via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and what have you.
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Top 14 Industrial Training Jobs Finding Tactics (That Work) - March 11, 2018
- The Definitive Guide To Look For Internships Abroad - January 30, 2018
- Advice on how to land your next internship - January 23, 2018