About Fhi 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our name reflects our approach to complex human development challenges. Integrated. Customized. Connected.
We deliver expert, thoughtful responses to these challenges. Our staff regularly contribute to national policies and guidelines, publish in leading journals and provide technical guidance to major development partners.
Even when interventions require a narrow focus, we begin with the big picture in mind — thinking holistically in our search for solutions.
Fhi 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Program Interns in Nigeria.
Learn more about FHI 360 here
Job Title: Program Intern
Locations: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Kaduna, Rivers and Oyo
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Intern Under the supervision of the Program/Technical Officer, provide support to and coordination of the work of the ARNI/ Nigeria field offices.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level as well as AHNi HQ level across various departments such as Prevention, Care and Treatment (PCT), Laboratory Services, Logistics, Finance, Administration and Monitoring and Evaluation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Sciences or Behavioral Sciences
- Basic working experience in development programs at the community level with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document.
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the lob title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help in writing your CV and cover letter? email email@example.com or download samples CVs you can use
Click here for SIMILAR JOBS
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Speed Reading Techniques: How to read faster and comprehend better (In 60 Minutes or Less) - January 17, 2018
- Applying for an Indian visa for internships? – Read this first - January 10, 2018
- Back to school: 3 tips to Begin the New Semester - January 6, 2018