Job Title: Graduate Intern
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
- The graduate internship program is targeted at high fliers with can-do-spirit, smart, fast learners, self-motivated and self-driven, with focus on results, positive attitude, good presence and communication skills.
- The program is looking for candidates with lots of hunger for challenges, and whose passion is to win against all odds.
- We are seeking ONLY those who are keen to work as part of a team and who will bring new ideas/products and ways of approaching the complex issues and problems we face every day.
Also see: Industrial Training Programme
- All jobs entry-level ‘o’ level with or without working experience will be considered
- Not more than 35 years at the time of application.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Must have authorization to work full time without any restrictions.
- Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Analytical Mind/Proactive
- Fast Learner
- Meticulous & Accurate
- High level of integrity/sense of responsibility
- Error Free Processing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
- Processing within tight turn-around times
- Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
- Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
- Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
This opportunity comes with a pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s and also write an essay not less than 250 words and attach (TOPIC: – Why you are best suited for this role or why would you like to work with us).
Have difficulty writing your essay? Click here
Note: Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. Graduate Intern (Port-Harcourt).
You can send applications to email@example.com
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Apply Now for NNPC / Total Undergraduate Scholarship: 2017 /2018 - October 11, 2017
- How to properly format the preliminary pages of a project report - October 11, 2017
- The Best Type of Internship Experience for you – The Intern Student - October 5, 2017