Interns Opportunity at Savvy Capire Partner Limited is now open to fill the vacant position of Finance Interns:
The intern position is open for NYSC Youth Corps or Industrial Training Student with Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting background.
The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important supporting services. Interns will report to the Finance Head.
Savvy Capire Partner Limited, is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries – Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
Interns Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with month-end financial reports.
- Post journal entries.
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist with audits.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Work with the finance team on preparation of weekly and monthly financial report.
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory.
- Data entry.
- Credit checks.
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Applicant living close to the office location is a major consideration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Corps member should submit their hardcopy photocopy of NYSC posting letter and Degree/HND Certificate. While IT students should submit copy of duly signed IT letter from their institution. Document should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Speed Reading Techniques: How to read faster and comprehend better (In 60 Minutes or Less) - January 17, 2018
- Applying for an Indian visa for internships? – Read this first - January 10, 2018
- Back to school: 3 tips to Begin the New Semester - January 6, 2018