Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualify candidates in the following internship positions in the hospital:
- Pharmacy Interns
- Medical Laboratory Interns
- Radiography Interns
- Dental Interns
Candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad and must also possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to apply manually with 10 copies to the Director of Administration, attaching all necessary credentials.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS CLOSE SIX (6) WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS PUBLICATION.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- INTERVIEW DATE will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by SMS.
CHIEF C.C. OGBU
Director of Administration.
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- HOW TO SEARCH FOR INTERNSHIPS / IT PLACEMENTS - December 11, 2017
- Top 35 Presentation Tips: How to Deliver The Best Final Year Project Defence - December 7, 2017
- Procrastination, Explained by Science [And How to Overcome it Now!] - November 7, 2017