This is to inform fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service(NYSC) and would not do so until October/November 2016 of the internship positions at Procter & Gamble (P&G).
The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and would not do so until October/November 2016. The aim of the company is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in Procter and Gamble.
Job Position: Graduate Intern
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara.
Job Type: Full-Time
The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
Candidates successful with the online application will be invited for a test. Practice questions will be available for candidates to download on the company’s facebook page on www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to help them prepare in time for the test
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. They have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Eligibility for the Internship Positions at Procter & Gamble
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but ONLY fresh graduates who would not be going for National Youth Service (NYSC) until October/November 2016 would be considered this time.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
How to Apply for the Internship Positions at Procter & Gamble
Application for the internship positions is online on the company’s website. Interested candidates should click here to login their details or register as a new user to apply.
There are about 5 stages in P&G’s hiring process namely;
- Conduction of assessment tests for the candidates
- Conduction of initial interview
- Conduction of Final Interview
- Offer of the position
For more information about these processes, visit P&G hiring process page here
Deadline for application:
Monday 23rd of May, 2016.
Again- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service(NYSC) and would not do so until October/November 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR THESE POSITIONS, THE COMPANY WOULD NOT BE PROCESSING THE APPLICATION OF ANYONE WHO DOES NOT FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY.
We wish you all the best with your application!
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Speed Reading Techniques: How to read faster and comprehend better (In 60 Minutes or Less) - January 17, 2018
- Applying for an Indian visa for internships? – Read this first - January 10, 2018
- Back to school: 3 tips to Begin the New Semester - January 6, 2018