The Coca-Cola Company is offering HR Internship programme in France. From top holder +4/5 training, interns have at least one significant experience in RECRUITING, which allowed them to be acquainted with the recruitment and HR supervision. The duration of the internship is six months.
- Location(s): France
- Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
- Industry: • Beverages / Drinks
- Application Deadline: 25 July, 2016
- Job Type: Internship
- Internship Service provider: The Coca-Cola Company
Min Required Experience: 12 months(s)
Min Certification: Bachelor’s Level/HND
Desired Course of Study: Not Specified
-From top holder +4/5 training, interns have at least one significant experience in RECRUITING, which allowed them to be acquainted with the recruitment and HR supervision.
– Creative; you have confirmed that you were alert to proposals and use innovations.
– Because of the international company, excellent degree of English is necessary.
Is internship open for International Students?: Yes! International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is it a paid Internship programme?: NO! This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Explanation: If you’re a graduate or undergraduate seeking to experience real business at a multinational company, many of our locations offer internships that enable you to see by yourself what the Coca-Cola Company is focused on. As an intern means more than getting mixed up in day-to-day working of the business. As an intern, you’ll receive contact with real projects and challenges in a captivating environment and gain real life experience. And you will use the brightest and best on the market and take part as an associate of the labor force of the world’s most recognized brand.
Internship duration: The length of the internship is six months.
How can I Apply?: click here to apply online
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Top 14 Industrial Training Jobs Finding Tactics (That Work) - March 11, 2018
- The Definitive Guide To Look For Internships Abroad - January 30, 2018
- Advice on how to land your next internship - January 23, 2018