Last updated on January 28th, 2017
This is to inform qualified and interested applicants for Pharmacist Internship Job that sales of forms for the internship programme at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) has commenced.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is a tertiary referral hospital in Idi-Araba, Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria. LUTH was established in 1962 and is affiliated with the University of Lagos College of Medicine.
Applications are invited to apply for the following positions below:
- Intern Pharmacist
- Intern Physiotherapist
- Intern Dental Technologist/ Therapist
- Intern Dental Therapist
- Medical/Dental House Officer
- Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Intern Radiographer
- Applicants are required to have completed their training and should possess relevant qualification in a related field before applying for the internship program.
How to apply for Lagos University Teaching Hospital Pharmacist Internship Job
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the “Human Resources Management Division” of the hospital on payment of Non Refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only to the “Lagos University Teaching Hospital” from any Commercial Bank through the Remittance Platform or visit www.remita.net for more information
Note: Completed application forms together with photocopies of relevant certificates should be submitted to the office of Director of Administration, not later than the closing date below for processing.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2016.
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- When To Start Applying for SIWES Industrial Training and Internship - August 11, 2017
- 9mobile Prize for Literature 2018 Application: Call For Entries - August 5, 2017
- Online Education – Your Gateway To Success - August 3, 2017