We are currently searching for young talents for the LEADing to Africa program. The intent of this IBM internship program is to build an important recruitment channel for our business in Africa, specifically in Kenya, Nigeria, Morocco, by providing a short-term real world experience in other IBM markets.
IBM’s internship program provide assignments for students to become familiar with IBM’s organization, work style, culture and global reach. Students in this program have expressed interest in working in Africa, if such a position is offered after a successful completion of the IBM internship program. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Students are expected to manage their own work authorizations without IBM sponsorship.
As part of this program, positions are currently opened for different business including Systems for technical opportunities in Information and Technology
IBM Internship Program Requirements
Min Required Experience:
The ideal intern must:
* Currently studying in a US university and graduating in 2017
* Demonstrate a passion for technology
* Have industry experience through school projects, prior jobs, or internships/co-ops
* Possess analytical skills and understanding of financial principles
* Be a self starter and have demonstrated leadership experience
* Possess people and teaming skills
* Possess the technical ability to help develop business solutions
* Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
* Be majoring in an area of business with proven academic success (general business, marketing, management, etc)
* Be able to independently travel to local IBM clients and meetings.
Related: Fresh Graduate Internship At Snapnet Limited
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Basic Knowledge in Computer Science.
* Basic Knowledge with Linux or UNIX Environments
How to Apply:
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Speed Reading Techniques: How to read faster and comprehend better (In 60 Minutes or Less) - January 17, 2018
- Applying for an Indian visa for internships? – Read this first - January 10, 2018
- Back to school: 3 tips to Begin the New Semester - January 6, 2018