Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is pleased to offer Postgraduate scholarships to Niger Deltans for 2016 entry. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree programme at the oversea.
The NDDC postgraduate oversea scholarship aims to assist students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
NDDC Postgraduate Oversea Scholarship Programme Description
The NDDC Postgraduate Oversea Scholarship Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
ii. Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public – Health excluded)
iii. Computer Science/Technology
vi. Environmental Sciences
viii. Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
ix. Project Management
Requirements for Application
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan:
i. Member of National Assembly
ii. Chairman of the LGA.
iii. First class traditional ruler.
iv. High Court Judge
v. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
5. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
6. Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
22nd April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application must be made on-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted HERE
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Question And Answer Time With John Ansa - October 21, 2017
- Apply Now for NNPC / Total Undergraduate Scholarship: 2017 /2018 - October 11, 2017
- How to properly format the preliminary pages of a project report - October 11, 2017