Procter and Gamble is the biggest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) organization on the planet with solid brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to give some examples. We have been in operation for more than 176 years universally and 21 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internship Programme for Final Year Students of Ahmadu Bello University
Job Ref.: IME00000283
Sets of expectations
- The Internship drive is for conclusive year Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) student ONLY. Our point is to pre-select excellent under graduates for future temporary job openings in Procter and Gamble.
- This opening is not restricted to a particular field of concentrate but rather just graduates with second class upper degree or more will be viewed as this time.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only final year students of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) students would be considered this time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for them to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test.
- All candidate should note that we would not be process the application of anyone who does not fall into this category.
Application Deadline Date
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Speed Reading Techniques: How to read faster and comprehend better (In 60 Minutes or Less) - January 17, 2018
- Applying for an Indian visa for internships? – Read this first - January 10, 2018
- Back to school: 3 tips to Begin the New Semester - January 6, 2018