Interns Job Details
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Student / Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Local Partner administrative tasks (Partner recruitment, enablement and engagement planning)
- Managing local channel operations & activities.
- Support in planning towards partner marketing activities in Nigeria.
- Support towards partner communication & strategic updates
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Apply Now for NNPC / Total Undergraduate Scholarship: 2017 /2018 - October 11, 2017
- How to properly format the preliminary pages of a project report - October 11, 2017
- The Best Type of Internship Experience for you – The Intern Student - October 5, 2017