Last updated on January 8th, 2017
NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship for Nigerian undergraduate students application is ongoing.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), as well as their venture companies, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian undergraduate students in the tertiary institutions nationwide.
[tweetthis display_mode=”box”]NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship – find out how to apply[/tweetthis]
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality workforce development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is an part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate and Social Responsibility.
4th November, 2016.
Students are encouraged to submit their applications before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award
NOTE: All undergraduates in 100 and 200 levels are qualified irrespective of the course they are studying.
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a qualified 100 or 200 level student during the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
PLEASE BE AWARE:
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME do not need to apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above do not need to apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency do not need to apply
How to Apply
IMPORTANT NOTES: NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that giving a false information on this application will disqualify you from this NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship scheme. If you are successful, your scholarship will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false information on this application. And such false information may constitute fraudulent activity.
Just click Here and fill the application form. You’ll need an active email address as well as a mobile phone to register and complete your application.
What documents do I need to submit with my application?
- Recent passport photo
- Certificate or proof of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- First Year result showing CGPA.
NOTE: Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
To find out more, click here visit official website
Remember that there’s always a FREE scholarship past questions for you, just in case you do not have one to practice for the scholarship aptitude test. Send us an email: email@example.com
Latest posts by Ansa John (see all)
- Question And Answer Time With John Ansa - October 21, 2017
- Apply Now for NNPC / Total Undergraduate Scholarship: 2017 /2018 - October 11, 2017
- How to properly format the preliminary pages of a project report - October 11, 2017